Banana Nut Bread
Yield: 1 loaf
Prep time: Approx. 15 min
Total Time: 60 min
This Banana Nut Bread is not only made with healthy ingredients, but has the most perfect texture. Such a delicious and simple recipe that will make you keep coming back for more.
List of Ingredients
⅓ cup of coconut oil
1 cup of almond flour
½ cup of coconut flour
½ cup of almond milk
¼ cup of monk fruit
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
½ tsp of cinnamon
Rancho Pecana and Chocolate chips for toppings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the bananas, coconut oil, vanilla extract, milk, and the eggs together.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients until it becomes dough.
- Add Rancho Pecana nuts and chocolate chips to the mix.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes and after done allow to cool down for 10 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers