Happy Cheese Ball Day! This recipe is perfect for an appetizer at a party, so gather your friends and prepare them this delicious recipe.
Classic Cheese Ball
Yield: 1 cheese balll
Prep time: Approx. 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
List of Ingredients
16 oz cream cheese
2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
2 chopped green onions
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp hot pepper sauce
1 tsp of parsley flakes
⅔ cup of Rancho Pecana pieces
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese until it becomes smoother. After the cream cheese is smooth; add cheese, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and parsley and combine until completely mixed.
- With a spatula or your hands, gather all of the mixture into a lump and make it into a round ball.
- In another plate, place pecans and pat the pecans onto the round ball of cream cheese. Make sure to coat all of the sides with our Rancho Pecana pieces.
- After the ball is completely covered in pecans, cover it with cling wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour. This will allow it to firm and allow for it to remain in its shape.
- Serve with crackers, vegetables, pretzels in a plate and enjoy your cheese ball!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers