If you are fan of creating charcuterie boards, you must try this recipe! The sweet combination with cheese creates a great appetizer for a wine night.
Honey Nut Brie
Yield: 1 brie cheese
Prep time: Approx. 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
List of Ingredients
1 Brie cheese wheel
4 tbsp of honey
3 tbsp brown sugar
⅓ cup of Rancho Pecana pecan pieces
¼ of a butter bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a saucepan, add butter and allow it to melt in low heat.
- After butter is melted, add the honey and brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Once the mixture is dissolved add the pecans to the mix.
- In a baking pan, add the brie cheese wheel and pour the mixture over it.
- Put the brie inside the oven for about 5-8 minutes and serve warm with different crackers and cold meats.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers