Squash is a perfect ingredient for this time of the year. This recipe is very easy to make and filled with flavors that will keep your guests coming back for seconds.
Honey Roasted Squash
Prep time: Approx. 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
List of Ingredients
3lb peeled and cubed butternut squash
2 tbsp honey
½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup of Rancho Pecana Pecans
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 cups of cranberries
¼ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add squash, oil, cinnamon, and any other seasonings. Combine thoroughly, so all of the squash is seasoned.
- Toss butternut squash into the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes flipping halfway.
- While the squash is roasting, add pecans, honey and add to the baking sheet and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Once baking time is over, add squash and the remaining ingredient into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with any toppings including feta cheese and seasoning. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers