If you haven’t already bought our newest pecan flour product, then what are you waiting for? This brownie recipe contains our pecan flour giving it an even more delicious flavor than your regular brownies.
Pecan Flour Brownie
Yield: About 12 servings
Prep time: Approx. 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 hrs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter
- 4 room temperature eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa (optional)
- 1 cup @RanchoPecana pecan flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13-by-9-by-2 baking pan.
- Place sugar and vanilla into a mixing bowl. Melt butter and pour into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well with a spoon after each addition. Add cocoa if desired and beat until blended. Add pecan flour, baking powder and salt mixing well. Stir in nuts if desired and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of pan. Cool completely before cutting.
Did you make this recipe?
Thank you for the recipe Eva Bakes
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers