This salad recipe is loaded with crunchy pecans, sweet apples, fresh cranberries and a savory lemon vinaigrette. You choose your preferred cheese to add that rich flavor. The sweet crunch of all these ingredients pairs amazingly and is a perfect light salad for any dinner.
Apple Cranberry Pecan Salad
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This apple cranberry pecan salad combines delicious fall flavors. This salad recipe is served over spinach and topped with a heavenly lemon vinaigrette.
List of Ingredients
- 1 bag or 6 cups of baby spinach
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup goat or parmesan cheese
For Lemon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- For the vinaigrette: whisk olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar in bowl and set aside.
- For the salad assembly: place spinach in large bowl and top with apple, pecans, cranberries, and cheese.
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. Add salt and pepper for more flavor.
For more pecan recipes visit Rancho Pecana.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers