Are you in the mood for a comforting dessert during this cold weather? Try this recipe out and trust me you will eat more than one muffin.
Cinnamon Pecan Muffins
Yield:About 12 muffins
Prep time: Approx. 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
List of Ingredients
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped Rancho Pecana pecans
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1-1 / 2 cups flour
1/2 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. Let it sit for later.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg, milk, and the oil. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until everything is integrated, but do not over beat.
3. Grease the cupcake mold with oil. Put a tablespoon of dough in each mold. To each mold add a teaspoon of the pecan and sugar mixture (the first mix).
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 ° C
5. Once cool, decorate to taste, I used: Chantilly, candy canes and pecans
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers