Maple Pecan Pork Chops
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 30 min
Total Time: 30 min
This recipe is perfect for a romantic dinner or a standing ovation holiday dinner. It is the perfect combination of pork with a sweet and crunchy pecan flavor.
2 tablespoons of brown mustard
½ teaspoon of pepper
½ cup of maple syrup
4 pork loin chops
1 tablespoon of butter
½ cup of apple juice
1 cup of Rancho Pecana pecan halves
- Begin by mixing the mustard, pepper, and 2 teaspoons of maple syrup and drizzling overboth sides of pork chops.
- In a skillet, heat the butter and brown both sides of pork chops for about two to three minutes.
- After browning both sides, add apple juice and lower heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove pork chops and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes.
- On a plate serve the pork chops and add the remaining syrups and pecans as a topping.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers