The holidays are approaching and what better way to celebrate them by eating these delicious cookies. Whether you are baking them for yourself, a gift, or for your kids; these cookies are one you must try!
Pecan and M&M’s Cookies
Yield:About 12 cookies
Prep time: Approx. 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
List of Ingredients
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup of brown sugar
½ cup of refined sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 ½ cup green and red m & m’s
1/2 cup of Rancho Pecana Pecans
1. Stir the butter at room temperature with the two types of sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and the vanilla essence.
3. Mix the dry ingredients separately: flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Integrate the two previous mixtures to form a homogeneous mass.
5. Form balls with the previous dough and place them on a previously greased tray.
6. Add the pecans and more to your preference in the dough balls.
7. Bake for 15 min at 350ºF.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers