This fancy looking salmon dish and pecan recipe can be made in just 5-10 minutes! It’s the perfect dish to whip up on a special occasion and will make it seem like you took hours of prepping.
The lemon glaze is mouth-watering and your guests will probably want to have some more so it’s not a bad idea to have extra on the table.
Insert Recipe Name
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
A fancy salmon dish with an easy-to-make crunchy, delicious pecan crust. The lemon glaze in this pecan recipe is to die for!
List of Ingredients
- 2 lb. wild salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
For Pecan Crust
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ½ Panko
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- For the pecan crust: combine pecans, Panko, and parsley and blend them together until what’s left is the resemblance of crumbs. Season with salt and pepper and dredge the salmon fillet in the pecan mixture.
- Melt the butter on an oven-proof skillet over medium heat and add salmon to the skillet. Sear it on both sides until golden brown (about 1 minute each side).
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For the lemon glaze: combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, honey, lemon juice and cornstarch. Place in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat and let it simmer until a bit thickened (about 3 minutes).
- Serve salmon with lemon glaze.
For more pecan recipes visit Rancho Pecana.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers