Who doesn’t love fudge and especially if it is pecan flavored. Try out this recipe for your loved ones and you will score some bonus points with them!
Yield: About 8 servings
Prep time: Approx. 20 minutes
Total Time: 4 hrs
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Chopped Pecans
- Line an 8- by 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine sugars, cream, butter and salt. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, boil for a full 4 minutes (ROLLING BOIL). Remove from heat.
- Pour hot mixture into a mixing bowl and add in the vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth (several minutes). Fold in chopped pecans and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until firm. Before cutting into pieces, allow to come to room temperature.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers