These 4-ingredient Pecan Sandies are to die for! With just one bite you will taste all the flavors, especially the roasted pecans.
Created by: Chew Out Loud
Yield: About 30 sandies
Prep time: Approx. 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
List of Ingredients
- 1 cup salted butter, cut into pieces
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- 2 ¼ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ cup of Rancho Pecana pecan pieces (roasted)
- In a medium bowl, add butter and brown sugar. Using a mixer or a whisker, mix together until fluffy and light. Add only 1 ½ cups of the flour to the mixture and mix until combined.
- On a large board, sprinkle ⅓ flour in order for the dough to not stick. Transfer the dough to the board and knead by hand until the dough is similar to play dough. You can add the remaining flour in order to soften. If the dough is too sticky, add in one tablespoon of flour at the time, but not too much because the dough will become dry.
- Once the dough is ready, add the pecans. Divide the dough into logs. Wrap logs airtight and chill for about 30 minutes or until firm to slice.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and slice into cookies. Place each cookie 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Place extra pecans on top of the cookies for more flavor.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow them to cool before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @ranchopecana on Instagram and hashtag it #PecanCravers